Monday, February 2, 2009

I'LL NEVER

I will never forget the days we once hadThe days when you were everything to meMy mind used to tell me we’d be together foreverBut now I realize that was all a big dreamThe feelings I have for you will never goI wish I could take back that one regretful dayThe day when I willingly let you slide from my armsNever did I think of the astonishing pain of regretsThat I would once have to live throughThe sight of you in someone else’s armsMakes my heart shatter into a million piecesI sometimes wonder if you still think of meOr if to you, I’m just a face in the crowdI wish so very much that one day we can have it all backBut for now, I’ll sit here silentlyRemembering all the memories we once sharedEveryday my love grows much strongerHoping that one day you will feel the sameAnd put back the pieces of my broken heart

No comments: