Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WAlk WIth me


Walk with me down winding roads Tree lined paths and trails unknown Walk with me and hold my hand Walk with me in sea soaked sand Hear my whisper in ur ear A hushed breath, a gentle tear Hear the song of mourning doves Hear my cries of whispered love Tell me of your wildest dreams All the things you’ve never seen Tell me of our life to come Tell me of our unborn son Name the things you hold most dear The wants, desires that you hold near Name a place u want to go Name to me ur deepest woe Write to me of love so sweet From ur heart – dig down deep Write to me a song I know Write to me in sweetest prose Hold me close and don’t let go Your love is what I want to know Hold my heart within urs dear Hold me nw, pull me near Feel me nw our bodies twined Two become one, a single mind Feel my body, taste my soul Feel the love that makes us whole

No comments: